Feedback and Testimonials
Feedback, Suggestions or Complaints
We always welcome the chance to improve what we do, change process or procedures that are not working or celebrate success stories with our staff. We also love to be able to work with you to achieve the best outcomes with the care of your child. We therefore ask you to help us to achieve these things by letting us know how we are doing or what we could be doing better in the following ways:
- Speak to your child's key-worker when your child is in session or for slightly more complicated issues arrange a meeting to see them if appropriate. The staff also have work email addresses if preferred but as these are only checked weekly it may be worth mentioning when your child is next in session that you have sent an email. Email addresses can be found in the foyer, or ask a staff member for details. Parents evening also happens 3 times a year where you will have the opportunity to talk to your child's key-worker too.
- If you feel that you would prefer to talk to the preschool manager, please speak to Gemma or email [email protected] where a meeting can be arranged if appropriate.
- If you feel that either of these avenues are not appropriate please contact, [email protected] and request to be contacted by the chairperson who will be happy to help.
Here are some of the wonderful messages that we have had from our Leavers and their parents:
- Thank you so much to the fab teachers for giving my child a great first chapter to her life. She will go off on her big school adventure as an independent and bright girl and wave to you all from the fence!
- We have made some fantastic memories at the preschool. Thank you to all the teachers for all your help and support!
- I have always said and always will say thank you to all the Willows staff for treating the children like one of their own.
- We can not thank you enough for all the work that you do. Keep up the amazing work.
- Thank you to EVERYONE!