Feedback and Testimonials
Feedback, Suggestions or Complaints
We always welcome the chance to improve what we do, change process or procedures that are not working or celebrate success stories with our staff. We also love to be able to work with you to achieve the best outcomes with the care of your child. We therefore ask you to help us to achieve these things by letting us know how we are doing or what we could be doing better in the following ways:
- Speak to your child's key-worker when your child is in session or for slightly more complicated issues arrange a meeting to see them if appropriate. The staff also have work email addresses if preferred but as these are only checked weekly it may be worth mentioning when your child is next in session that you have sent an email. Email addresses can be found in the foyer, or ask a staff member for details. Parents evening also happens 3 times a year where you will have the opportunity to talk to your child's key-worker too.
- If you feel that you would prefer to talk to the preschool manager, please speak to Gemma or email [email protected] where a meeting can be arranged if appropriate.
- If you feel that either of these avenues are not appropriate please contact, [email protected] and request to be contacted by the chairperson who will be happy to help.
Here are some of the wonderful messages that we have had from our Leavers and their parents:
- July 2021 - School Leaver: We will miss you all, especially Riley. Thank you for giving him some sort of normality in these crazy times. You have done such a brilliant job. Thank you for making our boy so happy. Love Danielle, Tim, Grace and Riley.
- July 2021 - School Leaver: Thank you for everything since I started. Love Archie.
- July 2021 - School Leaver: Thank you for having me over the last 2.5 years. I have had so much fun and made some amazing friends. Lily.
- July 2021: To all the amazing teachers and staff at The Willows. Allison absolutely loves it and tells me every night going to bed "Mom I love my school". This means the world to me and her Dad. Thank you for having Allison. Rachael and PJ.
-July 2021: Gemma and everyone at The Willows. Thank you all for making Serens' first year at preschool so fun and memorable. She has loved it. In what has been a very difficult year you have all continued to provide a fun and stimulating environment. Natalie and Seren.
- July 2021 - School Leaver: The amazing Willows Team. Thank you for being amazing role-models, teachers, friends and supports to my children. I couldn't think of a better place or team of people that I would want to help develop my little people. Ali, Kerie, Brie and Bobby.
- July 2021- School Leaver: To all the wonderful staff at The Willows. Thank you for all the care that everyone has given Jesse and getting him ready for his next adventure. You will all be truly missed. To Gemma - Thank you for your dedication and fight for Jesse. We got there in the end. We really appreciate it. He was given a chance to blossom. To Julie - Thank you for being Jesse's keyworker Julie Poolie. Jesse tells me about your dancing and song times. To Diana - Thank you for all your 1:1 support. Jesse loves spending time with you and sharing stories at home about his day. He loves you to bits and will treasure the memories of bird watching, sea animals and picking strawberries. Jesse and Mummy.
-July 2021 - School Leaver: Gemma and all the girls. Thank you for being the most amazing preschool. Amelia loved every minute being with you all. Even with the nightmare of Covid you've made preschool still feel like the safest and most fun place. Amelia.
- July 2021 - School Leaver: Thank you all for you're hard work and support over the year Harry has been with you. We really appreciate it during some tough times for us all. Harry and family.
- July 2021: Willows staff. Thank you for your incredible work, we really appreciate everything you've done. Chiara hasn't been with you for long, but enjoys the time at The Willows so much! We've been happy to see her excited and having fun. Looking forward to coming back next year.
- July 2021- School Leaver: To all the staff. Thank you for everything you have done for Oscar over the past 2 years. He has enjoyed his time here and it's been lovely to see how his confidence has grown from attending. Oscar and family.